Monday, January 17, 2011

January 2011 Meal Plan 2

I am pretty impressed how well my 2 week meal plan worked. It went really well until we started running out of the basics...yes, running out of a bread tends to be a deal-breaker for my family. I didn't think we'd go through 4 loaves of bread before the two weeks were up. There's only 4 of us!

So, I'm trying to be flexible and stop at the grocery store of needed during emergencies like the "bread shortage of 2011". This shouldn't stress me out, right?

Here is my tentative plan for the next two weeks. It should be easier since my husband is going to be gone for the weekend and my birthday is this week. Any time I can skip a night of cooking, I am a happy woman!

Monday: Tater Tot Rot
Tuesday: Roast Beef
Wednesday: Dinner at Church
Thursday: My Birthday...will be allergic to cooking!
Friday: Pizza
Saturday: Roasted Chicken
Sunday: Potato Soup
Monday: Chicken Enchiladas
Tuesday: Spaghetti
Wednesday: Dinner at Church
Thursday: BBQs
Friday: Pizza
Saturday: Beef Stew
Sunday: Beer Butt Chicken

No comments:

Post a Comment