Monday, January 3, 2011

January 2011 Meal Plan 1

We've been doing well with our meal plan so far. We started last Wednesday, so it was a bit before 2011. Here is our two week plan (so I only have to shop once).

Wednesday: Swiss Steak
Thursday: Beef Stew & Chicken w/ Wild Rice Soup
Friday (New Year's Eve): Shrimp
Saturday: Left over soup

Sunday: Ham
Monday: Scalloped Potatoes & Ham
Tuesday: Mexican Enchilada Casserole
Wednesday: Hamburgers
Thursday: Pork Roast
Friday: Pizza
Saturday: Roasted Chicken

Sunday: Chicken Noodle Soup
Monday: Chicken Enchiladas
Tuesday: Meatloaf
Wednesday: Dinner @ church
Thursday: Potato Soup
Friday: Pizza

Currently, I am just planning out the main dish for dinner. As time goes on, I want to begin adding sides. We usually eat left overs for lunches.

I have a lot of soup in the menu as we live in the upper-midwest so this is an extremely COLD time of the year. Soup is great to help feel warm! During the warmer months I'll be able to add more grilled meals.

I am also trying to incorporate some meal time rituals, like Friday night pizza. Hopefully everyone enjoys it!

No comments:

Post a Comment